Student Council is a group within the High School/Jr. High that strives to:
- promote harmonious relationships between students, faculty, and the community;
- develop school spirit, pride, and morale;
- work with the faculty on school problems and projects, and to provide direct channels of communication between the student body and the administration;
- encourage student involvement;
- sponsor fund campaigns, social and recreational activities, assemblies, student elections, and service projects;
- support all other organizations within the school.
All Villa students are welcome to join student council.